Strawberry has another meme I’m going to do.
The question is why?
The answer is, “I’m not sure, however, it feels as though I’ve devoted so much time to SL at this point that there is potency in knowing more about the secrets.”
Huh, weird. Well, make of that what you will.
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following statements and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments so others can come by and read your answers as well!
- Never have I ever had sex, in Second Life. – I have. The most glorious and naughty sex you can imagine.
- Never have I ever visited a sex sim, in Second Life. – I have. I don’t try it regularly, and I don’t expect entertainments or such when I go. Mostly I go to browse and talk to people, because, yes, they like to talk in sex sims.
- Never have I ever been an escort or stripper, in Second Life. – Nope, never. Oh, well, that one time that I was in a charity event burlesque lineup. Guess what, I got sick the day I was supposed to be on stage and missed the whole darn thing. Go figure.
- Never have I ever been in porn videos in Second Life. – Never. Neither can I imagine that anyone would be terribly interested. Headspace is where it is at, friends.
- Never have I ever done things that may be illegal in the real world, in Second Life. – Uh? Hmmm. RPing is not illegal as long as you don’t break things or harass people. So I think I’m good. Never done crime.
- Never have I ever created an ALT for secret activities, in Second Life. – I have not. On the other hand, I recently saw another person with a twin at a dance, both in the same outfit and it was awesome. I’m tempted.
- Never have I ever had a one night stand, in Second Life. – Nope. Anyone I’ve ever been with has always come back for more.
- Never have I ever been part of a roleplay community, in Second Life. – I have done RP, but I’m not sure it would count as consistent or as part of a community. Then again, I do remind people that I’m in character all the time. I guess that counts.
- Never have I ever discovered a new fetish, because of Second Life. – I have. Wow, are you kidding? There’s tons of invention in SL. So educational.
- Never have I ever done things in Second Life that I wouldn’t admit to my friends or family. – I have. Pretty much my whole Second Life is something I do not feel the need to share with Family and Friends. They visit. They nod their heads. And off they go. Maybe that will change. Actually, on second thought, there are some very good friends who do know how to connect the dots on me. Hmmmm.