Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post, delete my answers and input your own. All of your answers should reflect your activity within Second Life. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s comments so others can come by and read your answers as well!
- Who did you speak to last inworld today? Solace Fairlady
- Who has taught you most about SL? Inara Pey
- Who do you turn to for help? my first request for help would go to the Independent State of Caledon group channel. More than a single person, I will find many who are willing to comment or cross-check my own lack of expertise. Quite often this would lead to a private IM or coaching from someone who has a better idea of who exactly I should be talking to to get answers.
- Who is the most entertaining person on your friend list? I’m not certain that anyone on my Friends List is regularly entertaining. I like to do my chatting at events, in the moment. In that respect I have many friends who will share chat in public, and some that really don’t. I have friends that send me scripts to test. I have friends that send me pictures to enjoy. I have friends that invite me to events.
So then I have some friends that actually take efforts to draw folks together for Events! These amazing individuals go through the pleasure and pain of regular built social moments. You cannot have such a lovely Second Life without people like: Serra Anansi, Breezy Carver Fabre, Fogwoman Gray Volare, Magda Haiku, Patty Poppy, Tao Mistwalker, Tensai Hilra, TotalLunar Eclipse, and Rudolfo Woodget.
- Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? Wait, what does that mean? Is this one of those RL questions? My Typist is not that social.
- Are you part of a community or family inworld? See No.3 above. Community is a lot of the reason I’m still in the Pixel Steam Grid. And what that means is that I have outlived several communities and continue to look for more. Caledon. Steelhead. Winterfell. New Babbage. New Toulouse. Witchport. Antiquity sims. Armada Breakaway. Steeltopia. Seraph City. ROMA SPQR. The 1920s Berlin Project.
- Are you usually around a lot of people or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? I would say I am mostly with other people. I used to do a lot of building and design, but I have not had the time for it in a couple years now. As my time inworld has become less, I’ve decided to interact with people more.